AM I SUITABLE FOR THIS CAREER?

|

1) I will be relocating to Malaysia Johor & need to look for a job. Intend to go into property industry, how would I know is this job suitable for me, 我是在八月初一出世的。
2) I need a car for the job, what colour is suitable for me ?
3) I have seen your auspicious date to move house in September, may I know can I move my boxes & some small packages into the house first, people will only move in during the actual auspicious day.

Your kind advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

May You Interest

11 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Nikko,

If your sign tiger? If it is you are born leaders. You are suitable to be a marketing manager. Also, any work that could show your ability well can be chosen by you.

Your lucky colors include blue, grey, white, and orange. You can choose any of them.

In terms of auspicious dates to move house. It refers to the move to the people not for the packages. So, it's Ok for you to move some boxes and packages first.
  |  
Your advise is greatly appreciated.

1) As for lucky colours may I check with you is metallic silver can also be considered as grey?
2) I understand from old people before moving in on auspicious day, its better to pray on 4 corners of the house especially when the house is left vacant for some time to drive away evil spirits when it is left empty. What do you think?
3) Which day of the month in October is auspicious for the sign of Tiger to start the 1st day of work?

Look forward to your reply.

Thank you & regards,
Nikko
  |  
Yes, you can consider the metallic silver as grey.

I never heard the custom you mentioned. But you can do it to help drive away the evil spirits. It's not bad. In China, when you move into the new house, you should take some money or auspicious things with you when first step into the house on the day.

The 4th, 9th, 21st, 27th day are all auspicious for you to start the 1st day of work
  |  
Hi,

Your kind advise is acknowledged with thanks.

However, as I will be hiring a Movers to move the packages to the new house first as I'm consolidating other people packages & it will only be delivered by the evening 19th September does it matter my things move in only at evening time but I won't be staying there. I have choosen 20th September as the auspicious date to move in.

Thank you!
  |  
Hi Nikko,

It's ok to move your packages during the evening. But you'd better move your things during this auspicious period: 19:00 - 21:00

Auspicious time on 20th are from 05:00- 07:00, 09:00 - 11:00, 15:00 - 19:00
  |  
Hi,

Thank you for your expeditious reply.

I am confused of your advise, you mentioned auspicious period 1900 - 2100
does you mean time i.e. 7 pm - 9 pm or date 19th to 21st to move in my packages?
I hope you understand I have no control over the delivery timing of the transport company and may I know what if my packages arrived before the auspicious timing?
Is there any option for me?

Kindest regards!
  |  
Hi Nikko,

Yes, what I offered are the auspicious time for you to move. i.e. 7 pm - 9 pm
If you couldn't move during the auspicious timing on Sep. 19th, it does't matter too much. But you'd better move during the auspicious time on Sep. 20th. Remember to speak some auspicious words on the day.
  |  
Hi,
Hi,

Thanks for your precious advise.

On 14th September, I will be signing my Tenancy Agreement and settle all balance deposits. As my house is facing South East, is it okay for me to do simple prayers as I mentioned in my earlier message to you on 24th August to pray 4 corners. (As you mentioned East direction is inauspicious on 14th Sept.)

Kindest regards!
  |  
Evil East means that you should avoid doing things towards east. You'd better don't pray towards East on the day. You are suggested to choose to do simple prayers on 4 corners of the house like southeast, northeast, northwest ans southwest.
  |  

Your reply is noted with thanks.

Kindly guide me for my Tiger (Virgo) sign, what number is lucky for me to choose my car plate no. & what number should I avoid. Should I also pick an auspicious date to collect my car in September?
  |  
Your lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4. What you should avoid are 6, 7, 8

Except these three days Sep. 5th, 17th, and 29th, you can choose any of the day to collect your car in September.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.