4th Oct 98 why I'm always suffering too much in my life

|

Is it because I was born on the 4th that's why I'm suffering too much ? Sometime I want to suicide.

Hi I was born on 4th Oct 1998 my life is becoming hard right now my parent left me so I have to endure hard to survive, I heard that number 4 is bad luck ? So I was born on th 4th that's why I have a bad life ?
Could you tell me about my life and what should I do or wear to becoming good ? Or should I die ?
Thank you

2 Answer(s)

|  
Why do your parent leave you alone?

You fortune is not so good not because you were born on the 4th day. I think your birth time is not so good. Your sign is Tiger which is regarded as a very good sign in Chinese Zodiac. As Tiger clash Taisui who is the legendary God in change of people's fortune in 2016, you may feel you are not lucky in this year. There will be good luck in the next years for you. The people under the sign of Horse, Dog or Pig would be great helper in your life. If you try to make more friends with these signs, they will give you much support in each aspect. Also, place the mascots of these animals at your home could bring you good luck. Don't have the idea of suicide. Only the weakling people have this kind of thinking when they meet difficulties in life. Life will become better if you are optimistic.
  |  
My dad has lots of girl I was born at night time and I don't have a house right now Iv living in a renting room :(
I need to buy some horse dog and pig .
How about fish mascots ?
Iv got Pi xiu 6 couples
Thanks

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.