i would like to improve my life/

|

please help me improve my life , im a single mom born october 12 1979 430 to 530 pm.. they say im lucky ...but right now im having difficulties..and i had a daughter october 22,2006 ... last 2016 i had a bad year and now i dont have a job please help me find a remedy.. please.. thank you in advance

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Jeniffer,

Your sign is Sheep. In Chinese culture, people born in the Sheep year is not lucky at all. It's said among ten sheep people, nine enjoys bad lucks in life. They may lost their parents at the early age, seperate or divoce with partners or don't have children during the whole life. In addition, your daughter's sign is Dog. Sheep and Dog are in a punishment group.  

2016 is not a very good year for the Sheep people. You also enjoys an average luck in 2017. If you could find one under the sign of Horse or Rabbit to be your future partner, that would be a great help. Horse is preferred to solve the problem because horse and dog are one of the four compatible groups while horse and sheep are one of the six compatible groups; rabbit can also solve the problem since rabbit and dog are one of the six compatible groups while rabbit and sheep are one of the four compatible groups.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.