Would love to have a girl

|

Hi there I am so confused in reading gender predictions can someone please help! I lost my baby boy couple of months ago and I had tried to use the gender prediction and I found out I lost a boy which I thought was going to be a girl. I conceived in aug ans the due date was April. My husband and I are going to start trying again but we both would really love to have a girl. Although any child is a blessing! Ans I would be happy with either one. Can you help me understand this chart. My birthday is 2/1/83. I looked at the chart and was not sure if I conceive this month will I get a girl or it’s next month. Please help thank you

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Stephanie Cocozello,

According to the Chinese Gender Calendar, in the rest time of 2019, you will get a baby girl if you are conceived in the following time period:
Dec 26 - Dec 31 (38 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)

In 2020 you will get a baby girl if you are conceived in the following periods:
Jan 1 - Jan 24 (38 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
Feb 23 - Mar 23 (39 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
Jul 21 - Aug 18 (39 lunar years old, 6th lunar month)
Aug 19 - Sep 16 (39 lunar years old, 7th lunar month)
Oct 17 - Nov 14 (39 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
Dec 15 - Dec 31 (39 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)
  |  
Still confused when you say conceived is that my first period ? Because when I try to calculate it. It asked me when I concibes meaning my first day of my last period
  |  
Still confused when you say conceived is that my first period ? Because when I try to calculate it. It asked me when I conceive meaning my first day of my last period. I just got my period this month. Will that mean if I try when I am fertile on dec 30 I will have a girl ? My next period is due by January 14. Should I wait till January? But then my highest fertile day is 26

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.