will i have love marriage or arranged marriage ?.

|

I am 27 years old.
My birth time is 11.30 pm.
Birth date is 01-01-1989.
Born on sunday.
Will i have love marriage or arranged marriage? And in which year i will get married?.
Thanks.

14 Answer(s)

|  
You born in the Dragon year is blessed by Hong Luan (红鸾) in the Pig year (2019) and Tian Xi (天喜) in the Snake year (2025), during which you could have extremely good luck with the opposite sex, thus the good time to get married. Since Dragon and Rooster are in one of the Six Compatible Groups while Rat, Dragon and Monkey are in one of the Four Compatible Groups in Chinese Zodiac, you may also get married in the Rat (2020), Monkey (2028) or Rooster (2017) years.

What's your birth place?
  |  
I m Piyush Gautan
Born in Azamgarh
Nd My Dob Is 18/11/1997 Time 10:00
I will Love marriage Or ArrenGED Marriage
Becouse i m love someone Her Name Is shivani maurya
AND DOB 1/1/1198
  |  
Both of you are under the Ox sign in Chinese zodiac. You are a very compatible group. You have too much in common, so you will certainly live a happy life together. You are very honest, reliable and often treat others politely. However, both of you are too diligent and less outgoing, so your excessive principles and responsibilities will make you lack flexibility in life. Sometimes, you may be too rigorous to make yourselves depressed.

Good luck
  |  
My name is kuljinder kaur.meri date of birth 19/12/1994 hai.my partner name is sunil kumar and oski date of birth 12/1/1995 hai. Meri fmily is rishte ko mane gi nhi kyu k wo intercaste k hai. Mein janna chahti hu k kya hmari love mrige ho skti hai
  |  
Hi Kuljinder,

Both of you are under the Dog sign. You are a sweet couple that share common concepts and be frank to each other. Both of you are tenacious and reasonable, and know to respect the other's views. If you pay attention to mutual complementarity and common development, your love and marriage will be indissoluble.
  |  
My dob.. 11.05.1986
My dop.. Guwahati
My name.. Barasha Sarma
Bornday.. Sunday
Will I have love marriage or arrange marriage. And which year I will get married.
Please reply.

Thanks
  |  
Date of time.. 10.10 am
  |  
Hi Barsa Sarma,

You are more likely to get married in the year of Dog (2018), Pig (2019) or Ox (2021) through a love marriage.

|  
Hi my name is Neha & my dob is 26-08-1996..time--1:05a.m..am in love with someone ..pls tell me my marriage is possible as an arrange.. changing by love marriage with my love?? & when I will get married??
  |  
I am Aatreyi I want to know whether I will have an arranged or love marriage
Dob-25/08/1992
Time-7:00
His name is
Aravind
Dob- 29/10/1991
Time-8:03
  |  
Am swetha kumari I want to whether I'll get arranged or love marriage
  |  
I'm Payal I want whether I'll get love or arranged marriage
  |  
Hi i am anjali
D.O.B : 13-09-96
4:10 am morning
Friday
I want to know whethr i ll get love marriage and arrange marriage ....and when?
  |  
Hi anjalimalik,

Arrange marriage.

You may married in the year of Rabbit, Rooster, Dragon, Monkey or Ox.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.