why i am not getting enough wealth

|

Respected Sir why I have not enough wealth to fullfill my dream.I have used black wallet as my sign is rat but with no improvement. now a days i am using a golden wallet .what should i do to improve my financial condition please help.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hello partha sarathi lodh,

I don't think black or golden wallet works for you to get enough wealth. It needs your effort, ways and luck. Here are some suggestions to help you improve your financial condition:

You should wear or place an Ox, Monkey or Dragon zodiac mascot on your table and often touch the lucky item you wear to improve your luck in wealth. Never choose a Horse and Sheep item. Where possible, you may try to look for the chances of making a fortune in Southeast or South direction.

You'd better not run business with friends or invest in the company of relatives and friends because too many money entanglements not only hurt the relationship, but also bring you deficit.

In a joint venture with others, you will get good returns as long as you choose the right project and maintain your rights.

You need to be hardworking and use the right ways in making money. Get more advice from elders.

You should not be too speculative, or you will try to save a little but lose a lot.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.