When will I find my soulmate and will she be older

|

born sept 28 1997 2:00am san Pedro Garza Garcia also can you make any predictions about my future life

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Javier luna,

You may find your soulmate in year of the Rat 2020, Tiger 2022, Snake 2025, Monkey 2028 or Rooster 2028.

Check your heart lines on both of the palm to see if she will be older than you:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/future-life-partner.htm

In which aspect do you want to predict about your future?
  |  
In love and success I could have
  |  
the heart line same position and also the heart line on the right plam spilts into a y
  |  
Hi Javier luna,

Your future partner may be a friend around you now. She will be of the similar age of you. Your future love or marriage will be mainly good. The one you get married to could bring you more good luck for your career.

You could get success in life but you usually spend money lavishly which makes you hard to accumulate a lot of wealth. In career, if you want to get success more earlier and more easily, you need to move more, such as move to another city or country to develop your career.

|  
Thank you and what career could success in
  |  
Hi avier luna,

Suitable jobs for you include to be a politician, artist, consultant, tea dealer etc. Also, in the fields of husbandry, hardware industry, drugstores, realty industry, intermediary organs, and agencies, you could get the best out of yourself and get success more easily. This is just for your reference. You may find other career fit you well.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.