unclear about what my dream tells me

|

I was trying to make colored lava (blue red and green) stick to the mountain but from a sky view it was actually lava and up close it was construction paper. And somebody kept stopping me. eventually though i won by using clear tape over the "construction paper". then the dream shifted. i was in Brazil but i don't know how i knew it was Brazil if I've never been. i was with a homicide detective and
a mystery writer. we were trying to bust open a drug dealing case and we knew who was behind it. so i made a listening device that was a fly and it allowed us to see and hear everything going on at the same time. unfortunately the druggie noticed the fly knew what it was and smashed it. i felt like i lost a connection to somebody i loved though I'm not sure who.
anmystery writer.

5 Answer(s)

|  
It indicates you have some secrets in life and it will be opened to public.
The writer in your dream indicates you have many thoughts and experiences about your recent life. No matter what it stands for, you should be careful these days. Dream will hint something in your life.
  |  
Is there anything else you can get from my dream? i mean that answer just seems kind of brief.
  |  
Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent info being shared freely out there.
  |  
Great tremendous things here. Iˇm very satisfied to peer your post. Thank you a lot and i am having a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?
  |  
You can certainly see your expertise in the paintings you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.