Travel lines

|

I have horizontal lines on Luna mount. Also, one bracelet line is coming from Luna mount and touches head line. What is it's meaning?
Email me at:-
mta775@gmail.com

6 Answer(s)

|  
Are you male or female?

Bracelet lines are located at the based of the palm on the wrists. They are vertical lines. How could the bracelet line come from Luna mount and touch head line? Do you mean the health line?
  |  
I'm male. My one vertical travel line starts from mount of Luna and joins the head line. What does it mean?
  |  
It is called the change line instead of travel line which suggest you often travel outside thus have many travel experience; the clearer the line is, the better.
  |  
(1)There is a big fish sign in the centre of my palm. It's main location is on my headline and it is pointed between mount of mercury and mount of sun?
The fish in the centre of my palm is made up of four lines. One line is my health line. Second is horizontal travel line. Third is change line and fourth is a triangle placed on it making a fish over my headline? What does it mean?
(2) There is a fish on the mount of Saturn and Jupiter. What does it mean? And there is also a fish sign on my sun line?
Reply at:-
mta775@gmail.com
  |  
Hi Tayyab,

The fish signs are indications of good luck. You may marry a woman who is rich and she will help you a lot for your career.
  |  
What is the meaning of fish sign that is present on head line?
Reply at:-
mta775@gmail.com

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions