simple question about hair colors does it mean something i am just curious

|

i want to know more i want to read people withoug asking and give me a hind before i approach one im curious hair colors reading is absent here blonde, red, black, fair colored hair meanings i would love this to be answered

1 Answer(s)

|  
If you have red hair, it usually means you're fun-loving, hate to be bored, have a good sense of humor, and want to keep things light. They can also be fickle in relationships, because they like the infatuation stage of love.

Those who have black hair are all about prestige and power, and sometimes may take themselves a little too seriously for their own good. You may also keep people at arm’s length and maintain a cold exterior — but only because you’re secretly trying to protect yourself from hurt or harm. In many ways black is the color of protection, as it allows you to retreat from others while dealing with your own inner world and emotions.

Blonde is incredibly unique and charismatic, and is great at putting others at ease. You tend to attract many friends because you make the people around you feel good about themselves. You also appreciate the finer things in life. You may tend to attract “false” friends, or people who are mostly interested in your wealth or what you can do for them; however, you’re careful about choosing romantic partners, so this doesn’t tend to affect your love life.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.