Relationship

|

I am a female 01 December 1995. The guy is 21 August 1993. We were in a relationship for few months few years ago and he did the broke up. For 6 years, i still love him. We are still in contact with each other and we are 3hours of flight away. He is in an on and off relationship with a girl, 22 April 1993. They often fought with each other. May i know who is better to be with him?

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Cath,

Your sign is Pig, he is Rooster and the girl in relationship with him now is also under the Rooster sign. Rooster creates a self-inflicting problem in Chinese zodiac. That means two Roosters are not suitable to be lovers or get married because they clash with each other. Both of them are gifted which makes them feel superior to the other. Their life will be full of arguments.

For Rooster and Pig, you could be compatible. When you are togther, you usually are centered on him. You will be a virtuous wife and fine mother who is kind and full of the spirit of self-sacrifice. For important decisions, you usually listen to his advice.
  |  
When he told me to give him space and not to text him since he is in an argument with the girl, based on his and my zodiac sign, what should i do? To cheer him up few days later or wait until he text me back?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.