Predict my future

|

My dob May29th,1982..iam female dog,..do I hav divorce in my chart..

6 Answer(s)

|  
What's your husband's DOB? You should be more tolerant for each other to keep the marraige going on.

|  
His dob feb 2, 1980
  |  
Hi..man I m Uttam kesarkar my dob 18 October1987 I have baby boy but my kundali says I can't this golden movement not in my life..so please tell me I have baby boy and which year conceive baby boy..
  |  
I m male...my dob 18 October1987 time9:00 am please tell me my future..
  |  
Hi XYZ,

You are a match of Sheep and Dog. Both of you hope to enrich your relationship through communication and efforts, although it always goes crisscross. He is romantic but pessimistic and longs for care, support and sympathy from you, but your criticism and correction robs him of confidence. You may also become resentful because of his long-term indifference. So, as long as you could care more with each other you can stay together happily.
  |  
Hi Uttam umaji kesarkar,

Your birthday on Chinese lunar calendar is August 26,1987 and you are under the animal sign of Rabbit.

In 2017, you will be unlikely to have good luck as you will oppose the Taisui who is the Grand Commander of the Year. In this year, you will experience ups and downs in luck and your family may also suffer health problems. However, opposing the Taisui is not necessarily bad; you can rise steeply if you can take the initiative to make changes and get ready for the coming problem.

Astrology Elements in 2017
Auspicious Direction: Southeast, Northeast, North; Avoid: Northwest, Southwest
Lucky Colors: Orange, Yellow, White; Avoid: Green, Blue
Lucky Numbers: 3, 6
Helpful Zodiac Signs: Pig, Sheep, Dog; Harmful Zodiac Signs: Dragon, Rat, Rooster
Auspicious Direction for Love: North
Auspicious Direction for Wealth: Northeast
Auspicious Direction for Study: Southeast
Auspicious Direction for Career: West

Good luck

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.