Palm reading

|

Hi I would like to ask if you do Palm reading online

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Anna,

Sorry, we don't do palm reading online at present. We just offer some basic information about Chinese palm reading and would like you could learn to read your palm by yourself. If you have any questions about your palm, you can ask here. We'd like to help you.
  |  
Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply, would really be cool if you can do online. We can just send the photo of our palm. Yes I did try to read my palm, but my palm is a bit confusing :) it doesn't show in your sample figures. like my heart line is broken but a small part of the second line is on top of the 1st line and the top line it splits on both sides. Same as my head line and sun line it doesn't show in your guide figures as they are crossing each other but then my head line is a bit broken and it bends.the only thing was clear to me is my fate line and I also have a line that connects my fate line to my life line at the bottom and also I have other 2 lines that i don't know what it is :)
  |  
Hi Anna,

Thank you for you good suggestion. We'll try our best to realize the function as you said.

We just list some samples for most common ones. Sorry that you couldn't find one that fit you.

The heart line broken into two parts like yours means there is some time of hardship during your love life. The splits on both sides shows you are constant in love at the same time could get real love.

If head line is a bit broken, you should be carefull about any hurt of the head. It also may means the interruption of your career.

The line that connects your fate line and life line may be the health line.
  |  
Hi,

Thank you, much appreciated . Let me know once you will do online palm reading. For the meantime I will share your site to my friends who also enjoy this. More power to your site.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions