Moving date Oct, nov

|

Hi, is there any good moving date for my house for Oct, Nov? Husband rooster, me dog, kid, snake n horse.
Can I myself as the representative to do the house warming ceremony first like roll the pineapple, etc. on good date n stay 1 nite there to symbolise house moving but the rest my husband n 2 kids are not going there. And after the house warming, they can go in and stay anytime when they can? Coz now my husband still in hospital. Thank you..

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Ertelle,

Yes, you as the representative can do the house warming ceremony first.

There is no auspicious moving dates for you in rest of October. Auspicious dates in November for you to move to the new house include the 18th, 22nd and 30th day.

Hope your husband will recover soon.
  |  
Hi, Thank you. I choose on 29th Oct to move in. N the bed frame was delivered n assemble on that day. Isit ok? Is there any day for bed installation (ang chuan) as on 29th my mattress were not there yet? Is 9 or 10 ok? I was sleeping on my sofa. Thanks again.
  |  
Hi Ertelle,

29th Oct is an auspicious date for moving to you. It's good.

There are auspicious dates for bed installation (ang chuan)in November. But the day suitable for you are only at the end of the month which include 22nd, 26th, 30th Nov. If you want it on 9 or 10, it's okay although they are not the best day.
  |  
Hi, may I know when the good date to implement Feng Shui cure? Can give me date on Dec n Jan?
Can use "moving" from system to see? Thank u.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.