Match

|

My dob 12/20/1987 and his is 04/23/1996 We do have dramatic gap age . Do you think we are suitable. Help

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sum,

You are the combination of Rabbit and Rat. Rabbit and Rat punish each other in Chinese Zodiac.

The male rabbit is gentle, passionate, and can be a shining star of his field. So, he often spends a lot of time with his friends thus neglect his wife after marriage. The female rat is enthusiastic, outgoing and smart, enjoying a high popularity in her circle of acquaintances. You will have your own cycle and couldn't communicate well in the future life once get married.
  |  
Guy is a rat and girl is a rabbit
  |  
You will live a less happy marriage life. Your personal conditions are good and enviable, which makes you pay too much attention to yourselves, but be unwilling to pay more attention to the other party. You can treat each other honestly, but may also be tired of the monotonous and uneventful life easily. In love, The male rat is jealous, while the female rabbit may be as changeable as the weather.
  |  
Would be more compatible if the man was the Rabbit and the woman was the Rat. However, the age difference isn't extreme at all. My husband is 10 years and 3 months older than me and we have been happily married for 3 years now.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

match (1 reply)
Love match (1 reply)
love match (2 replies)
Love match (1 reply)
Marraige Match (3 replies)
Marriage match (2 replies)