Marriage lines, left handed

|

I am left handed. Have two parallel and long marriage lines in left hand. They are at equal distance from each other, the heart line below and the pinky above. No other short lines. Both these lines curve towards the heart line. Upper one is slightly longer and only curves down a bit. It has no breaks. At the point where it gently turns downward, a line from the pinky cuts it and the line then get a tiny fork. Lower one curves and touches the heart line. It breaks just the the downward curve and after beak it is very faint. It may just be my imagination but it used to be darker and deeper. I’m recently divorced after more than 3 years of separation. Will I get married again? If so how will that marriage end or will it last my lifetime? Will it be happy ? Or do these lines indicate just one but painful relationship thank you

3 Answer(s)

|  
Can someone please advise if you know what this means...if it has any meaning? Thank you
  |  
Hi VP,

According to what you describe, you will have at least two marriage in life. You will get married again and the marriage life is still not a good one. What you need to do is try to have more understanding, care and tolerance to the other part in the second marriage life. Your marriage line may turn to be a better one with the change of your character.
  |  
Thank you Kendy for your reply. What does downward line from pinky line cutting/ touching the second line represent? How to interpret the differences between slight downward curve of marriage line vs curve so much that it is touching the heart line different? Thank you

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.