Palmistry

|

I have two different lines on two different hands and I am a right handed so Can I change my future if I use my left hand?
I am a right handed. I have two different lines in two different hand. I found from the internet that my left hand shows my potential and right hand shows what I have done with it. I want my future to be like left hand lines show. So will being left handed help in getting the future that my left hand shows?

1 Answer(s)

|  
Both of your hands play great importance in hand reading. But one is dominant and the other is passive. The left hand usually represents what you were born with physically and materially and the right hand represents what you become after grown up. So, the right hand is dominant in palm reading and the left for supplement.

Your future couldn't be changed if you use left hand. The lines are not fixed during the whole life. It usually changes. If you want your lines on the right hand become more better, you should have a good attitude towards life, be optimist, get along with others well, be helpful to others... Your lines will change to be better some day.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.