Marriage and career

|

Im a 1987 born Rabbit and I wish to know if 2018 is a good year to find someone and settle down? Where will i find him and when? Will marriage happen in 2018?
I am also not very happy in my job currently, how long will i stay on in this job and what is next in my career? Will I be successful if i venture into a private practice with children or adults in the future?

Thank you.

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Gayathri R,

The overall fortune in 2018 for you born in 1987 under the Rabbit sign will be stable and have no significant changes. You will be quite popular among the opposite sex in the next year and may get married in the year. But you should take more time to understand each other rather than start a new relationship quickly. In terms of your career, it's better to continue your work. Try your best to finish the work, not show off, or behave over-confidently and advertise yourself. Instead, you should do more to show your ability, get more projects and finish excellently to get the recognition from the leadership.

You could be successful if you venture into a private practice with children or adults in the future.
  |  
Thank you for your response and suggestions :)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.