loved one

|

will I get my husband back or I have to move on. because his family doesnt want me.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Could you say more about your situation? I'm not sure why your husband leaves you and why his family doesn't want you.
  |  
hi
just wanted to tell you that I we got married last year with his mothers permission but now she is sayng that the boys father is not allo wing him to stay with me becoz nether iam pretty nor rich.
when he was gng bak he said he will come back soon but now he is behavinv as if he never loved me. I am completely depressed. also I lost my job and cojld not find 1 for 9 months. to make situation worse. how unlucky I am plz help me. I am feeling heartbroken
  |  
I heartily sympathize with you. Your father-in-law is too snobbish. What's your mother-in-law's attitude? If your husband and his mother all recognize you, his father couldn't prevent you from staying together with your husband. If your husband those kind of person who listen all the words of his parents? If he loves you so much, he should has his own decision and stay with you. If he doesn't love you, leave him ASAP. So, you need to ask him his real thought.

For a woman, you need to have a high level of self respect and support. Try to enrich yourself and learn some skills to make a living. Don't be depressed any more. Cheer up!

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.