Love match

|

I've known two guys recently.. But i still confused which was suitable for me..My born day 15 nov 1991.. Guys born day was 22 feb 1991 and 9 julai 1988..

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Melissa,

The guy who was born on 22 Feb 1991 is ,ore suitable for you. You are both under the Sheep sign. So, you are a perfect combination. Both of you could devote all your love to the family, and love the other wholeheartedly. He usually works hard to guarantee a sound financial footing, and you organize the family life in a reasonably good order.

The guy who was born on July 1988 is under the Dragon sign. Dragon is not very compatible in love with Sheep. You lack appeal for each other in the long run. You have totally different temperament and you are unwilling to make concession to the other. He is smart, brave, decisive, adventurous and independent, while you are a good housekeeper who is passionate, fragile and sentimental. You need frequent and persistent comfort. He may help an unfortunate woman because of his strong sense of justice, but it's hard for him to behave so patient and sympathetic as what you desire.

It's just for your reference.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.