love match

|

Hi
born on 2 october 1986
time:1.05 am india

Right now i am going through lot of depression and stress. my health is taking a troll on me.can you tell me how things will be in 2017

i am dating a guy who is 4 years younger to me born on 29 september 1990
can you predict our future thinking to be marry in 2017

3 Answer(s)

|  
He is Horse and you are Tiger. Tiger and Horse are the best match in Chinese Zodiac.

You usually have much in common and can interact with each other. Your combination will make you strive for the same goal together and adds much happiness to each other's life. The male horse is experienced, positive and confident, and the female tiger is open-minded, lively and charming. The male horse pushes his career to the peak through unremitting efforts, which brings the family glory and fortune. The female tiger arranges all of the family affairs orderly with her enthusiasm.

Last year is not a good year for you as you clash Tai Sui. Your situation will be better in 2017: https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/horoscope/tiger/1986.htm
  |  
HI
he is metal horse and i am fire tiger. does it going to affect our relationship in long run
and when is the favourable time for us to get married
  |  
Chinese lunar April and May are the two auspicious months. In Gregorian calendar, it's from April 26 to June 23, 2017. Auspicious wedding dates during these periods include:

May: 3rd, 5th, 7th (Sun.), 11th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th(Sat.), 23rd, 28th (Sun.), 31st
June: 3rd (Sat.), 4th, 10th(Sat.), 11th(Sun.), 13th, 16th, 19th, 23rd

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.