i wanted to ask about my marriage line that it will be arrange marriage or love

|

i want to know that i am in relationship from 5 years n we are planning to marry one day can you please tell me that our relation ship will be last long or not ?

32 Answer(s)

|  
Please tell me you two's date of birth.
  |  
i will marry with my lover his date of birth is 16 march 1998 and mine is 3 aughust 1999
  |  
i will marry with my lover his date of birth is 16 march 1998 and mine is 3 aughust 1999 reply me fast
  |  
Yes, you could last long. Although you have conflicts sometimes, you could understand each other. Also, you (under the rabbit) knows how to be a good wife and mother in family.
  |  
I would also like to get a love marriage mine dob s 25 may 98 and his dob s 3 may 94 would it b long lasting?? Plzz rpl soon
  |  
Hi Anu,

You are truly a match made by heaven. His sign is Dog and your sign is Tiger. You are sure to enjoy a long lasting marriage.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/compatibility/dog-tiger.htm
  |  
hello,

i love one whose dob is 4th december 1991 and mine is 13th feb 1994. Are we a good match for each other??..
  |  
Hi rock n roll,

Your Chinese zodiac signs are Sheep and Dog. In Chinese custom, these two signs clash with each other. So, in most cases, people of those two signs couldn't be compatible in love. But it's not absolute. There are still many couples of those two signs enjoy a happy marriage.
  |  
hello ,
i love someone. his date of birth is 12 July ,1995 and mine DOB is 21 March,2001 R we a good match for each other or would it be a long lasting relation ??
Reply me fast...
  |  
mine dob is 25 march 1998 and my partner dob is 26 may 1996..
. will we mary?? and it could be love aur arranged...?
  |  
Hi Parry,

He is Wood Pig and you are Metal Snake. No matter in Chinese zodiac compatibility or element compatibility aspect, you are not compatible with each other. You usually are in the dominate position in your relationship. This is the common situation. If you require less to him and learn to understand him, you may belong to a exception.
  |  
Hi mixhi,

You are Earth Tiger and he is Fire Rat. Fire and Earth are compatible. In terms of Chinese zodiac, Tiger and Rat are the medium match. You could enjoy a happy marriage.
  |  
My DOB is 12th June 1991 and his dob is 2nd October 1990... will we marry?
  |  
Hi Sum,

He is Horse and you are Sheep in Chinese Zodiac. You are destined to be a wonderful pair.
  |  
I would like to know about me and my lovers compatability. My dob is 18/06/1993 and his dob is 19/08/1990.
  |  
Hey! I want to know my compatibility with the one I love since 6yrs. His date of birth is 2nd January 1994 and my date of birth is 12th September 1992. Due to some very serious problems in his family we are now separated but it's really hard to be separated from each other as he was way too perfect for me. Can you plz check that are we destined to meet or not?
  |  
Hi Jsree,

You are Water Rooster and he is Metal Horse. You can treat each other open-heartedly, but lack of orchestration. In terms of your birth elements, they are compatible (Off of Metal runs the Water).
  |  
Hi Manay,

Your are Water Rooster and he is Water Monkey. It's easy for you to attract and fall in love with each other, but it's hard for you to stay together because of external factors. Although you stay together later, there will be many problem make you both a great headache.
  |  
hi i want to marry in coming month of august, his dob is august 10 1991 and mine is march 5 , 1992.it is a love marriage
  |  
Hi bansal_divya1992,

You are metal Sheep and he is Water Monkey. Your zodiac compatibility is average and your birth element are very compatible. So, you could enjoy a good marriage.
  |  
Hey i want to marry with my gf her dob is 8 oct 1991 nd mine is 12 dec 1992
  |  
i want to merry my bf. but he is younger than me. his dob is 6 august 1994 and my is 21 july 1989
  |  
hey my dob is 9 april 1997 and he is 30 december 1995. how is our compatibility?
  |  
Hi Amarjot,

You are Monkey and She is Sheep/Goat sign in Chinese Zodiac. Monkey and Sheep are ok to get married although they are not the best match.
  |  
Hi wajeeha,

Age problem couldn't be the obstacle between the love. Your sign Dog and he is Pig. Both of you are loyal and restrained in your marriage life. You are good at seeking a common ground while reserving differences to deal with all kinds of conflicts well.
  |  
Hi grace,

You are Ox and he is Pig in Chinese Zodiac. You make a very suitable match based on your good personalities. He is dependable and full of enthusiasm about his work, with specific goals and diligent attitude. You can always give him full support and encouragement.
  |  
I want to know am i compatible with my partner or not.
Mine dob is 07 may 1996 and
his dob is 03 august 1996
  |  
Hi Doodle,

Both of your are under the Rat sign in Chinese Zodiac. Two Rats are compatible with each other.

You could treat each other sincerely, and both of you are deeply attached by the family life. However, you are so acquainted with each other that you may feel to be the mirror of the other when staying together. Thus, there is a lack of mystique to attract each other.
  |  
hey i want to marriage with my bf he is younger then me his DOB is 26nov. 1998 and mine DOB is 17nov. 1996
  |  
Hi riya,

He is Tiger and you are Rat in Chinese Zodiac.

You can be a good match, but the female rat must stand the male tiger's bad temper. The male tiger should try to be considerate and affectionate in order to relieve the female rat's sentimentality. While the female rat should learn to be generous and less possessive to won more praise and courage from the male tiger.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.