I 've a mole on left palm near marriage line

|

What is meant by a sudden appearance of a mole on left palm near marriage line side but not on the marriage line

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Vinaya,

In Chinese astrology, the mole near the marriage line usually denotes unhappy married life. Also, you may be expected to bear sudden losses, be it materialistic or emotional.
  |  
As of now am having a good n happy life with my family...what you meant by materialistic....is there any accident chances for my husband?
  |  
Materialistic loss refers to the loss of money or important things for you. The loss may appear on your side not on your husband.
  |  
But kendy...other than my family I don't ve anything important..I 've a job...am I going to lose it?...i don't ve any precious things...thanks 4 the replay
  |  
Hi Vinaya,

Don't worry about this too much. If you try to do things carefully, this mole may disappear after some days. It just reminds you to do things with great caution.
  |  
Hi kendy..the mole is darker and bigger size of a mustard..it won't go very easly...since its somewhere near the marriage line..Am worried...read its not good for husband as per Indian palmistry
  |  
I have dot on fate line with junction of heart line. I'm 55 year old and I'm going through a big crisis, lost job and a lots debts. After that dot the fate line start appear gradually and then became stronger with branch line ends up between the ring finger and middle finger. Do you think I'll get over come this crisis quickly and my life will get better and find another job in my specialty?. Thanks

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.