Heart line and marriage line

|

My heart line splits in to two and ends between my middle finger and index finger
My marriage line has a very fine split which bends down and almost meets with th heart line
Please tell what does it means

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Rahul,

Do you mean your heart line splits into two and both the two lines end between middle and index finger? I think one should bends down or ends on Jupiter mount.

Your marriage line is not good. The split which bends down and almost meets with the heart line shows you may have a long-distance love relationship, usually have conflicts with your love or partner, break up with your partner for some period of time or easy to divorce.
  |  
Yes one of the split goes to mount of Jupiter
  |  
Heart line splits into two with one ends between my middle finger and index finger, and the other goes to the mount of Jupiter means you know how to deal with love relationship properly and don't indulge in love, so although you meet problems in love or marriage life, you still could end well in life.
  |  
Can I get a full detailed study of my palm
  |  
Yes, you can. We'll have palm reading service online in the next month. But you need to pay for it. I'll inform you once it's available.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.