fortune with money

|

what is my fortune with money for 2018. and how can I make it better. I have never really had god luck with wealth. I need to know what I can do to improve it.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Janna Zehren,

Please let me know your date of birth. Do you work for others or manage your own business now?
  |  
my DOB is November 8, 1972 and i work for others.
  |  
Hi Janna Zehren,

2018 will be the year of 'Yi Ma' (驿马, a star in charge of business trip) for you Water Rats born in1972. Therefore, you have a great chance to travel or go out more than usual.

Your fortune with money for 2018 is still not so good. You should especially pay attention to the health condition of your family members because one of them may have serious health issues leading you to have unexpected financial losses.

In work, you will lack of motivation and determination in 2018 which makes you work sluggishly. If you are not busy, you's better slow down, think more about the future, develop a feasible plan and travel more or take field trips to broaden your horizon and learn the market, so as to find new goals and inspirations. Also, 2018 will be a good time to take further study and you can focus on improving your abilities and professional skills to benefit the future promotion.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.