Double Pixiu Black Obsidian Wealth Bracelet

|

Hi! My concern is, I brought Double Pixiu Black Obsidian Wealth Bracelet and 7Chakra Healing Bracelet with Pixiu and lava stones. When it arrives, its too big for me and didn't fit well. What I did is, I re-string it and removed 1 obsidian and 2 lava stones so that it would fit for me. And then I put it in a red pouch those that I removed. Is it okay or not? Does it affect its energy and power of the bracelet? And is it okay if I wear them both? Please help me, just need some advice please. Thank you!

4 Answer(s)

|  
It's okay to put it in a red pouch those that you removed. It will not affect its energy and power of the bracelet. It's okay if you wear the two bracelets both. But the Obsidian Bracelet should be worn on the right hand in order for it work best to you.
  |  
Thank you for answering my questions. But from what I've searched and read in the internet is that, the Pixiu Black Obsidian Wealth Bracelet is best worn with the left hand, instead of the right hand, because it is believed that if you wear it on the left, it symbolize attracting good wealth luck and if you wear it on the right, it is giving away your wealth to other people. Is it really best if I wore it on the right hand instead of the the left? Hope to hearing from you again. Thanks :)
  |  
Worn on the right hand and left hand have different functions:

The obsidian worn on the right hand can absorb bad negative energy and some unclean things or bad luck in the body. If you are feeling bad luck or uncomfortable recently, you can wear the obsidian bracelet on your right hand, and you will find a significant improvement.

If worn on the left hand, it can enhance human vitality, have a good recovery effect on human body and physical strength, and enhance human vitality and endurance, which is the most protective gem for health.
  |  
Wow. Thank you so much for this info. Stay safe and God bless Maam/Sir. 🙂

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.