Date of conception means

|

Hi, please clarify my doubt the date of conception means either the date of last period? Or the date of missing menstrual period?

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Bharathi PRASAD,

The date of conception is the day on which a person's baby is conceived. For a woman with a regular period, conception typically occurs about 11-21 days after the first day of the last period.
  |  
My date of birth is 29th February 1982, my Last date of period is 13th March 2020, I get periods every 30 days regularly, I expect my next date of period will be on 15th April 2020, I would like to conceive a boy, so please inform me the exact preffarable dates for a boy, I mean the days on which I meet my partner.
  |  
Hi Bharathi PRASAD,

According to the Chinese Gender Chart, in 2020 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Jan 25 - Feb 22 (39 lunar years old, 1st lunar month)
Mar 24 - Apr 22 (39 lunar years old, 3rd lunar month)
Apr 23 - May 22 (39 lunar years old, 4th lunar month)
May 23 - Jun 06 (39 lunar years old, Leap 4th lunar month. First half of lunar leap 4th month will be counted as the 4th lunar month.)
Jun 07 - Jun 20 (39 lunar years old, Leap 4th lunar month. Second half of lunar leap 4th month will be counted as the 5th lunar month.)
Jun 21 - Jul 20 (39 lunar years old, 5th lunar month)
Sep 17 - Oct 16 (39 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Nov 15 - Dec 14 (39 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
  |  
Hi, sorry, I mentioned my date of birth is something wrong as 29th February 1982, but my date of birth is 19th February 1982, so please understand my mistake and respond please.
Thank you.
  |  
Hi Bharathi PRASAD,

The result is the same.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.