Bad marriage on the verge of a divorce

|

I'm born 27 oct 1967 and my husband 20 Jan 1964. Having lots of trouble in marriage. He has no job as well. He has asked for divorce. Should I move back to my home country and accept the divorce. Please advice

5 Answer(s)

|  
hi Snjyothi,

In fact, your zodiac are compatible with each other. Why he asked for divorce? He doesn't love you any more? Or because he has no job that he thought he couldn't match you? What's the main trouble in your marriage?

Ask yourself if you still love him and ask him if he still love you. If yes, stay and beat the odds together. If no, better accept the divorce.
  |  
My name : Riddhi
My Dob : 10/10/1990
Time: 1:55 pm
My Husband name : Kinjal
dob: 19/10/1989
Divorse Will be happen between us or not??????
Time:7:35am
  |  
Hi Riddhi,

According to you two's zodiac signs (yours is Horse and his is Snake), you usually come together on the spur of the moment, since your attitude towards life seems always counter-intuitive. Marriage can't bring you true happiness. If you want to maintain your marriage well, you need to try much effort than others.
  |  
Name: Tayyaba
Dob: 10 June 1986
Time: 6:45am
husband name: Aqeel
Dob 4 feb 1980

Will divorce happen between us? Plz reply
  |  
Hi TMA,

You are not the perfect match but can be suited to each other. If you could understand and respect each others' opinion, the life could be harmonious. However, you are a lit mighty and require too much from your husband which may make him hard to breath. If you couldn't sit together to solve the problems between you, divorce may happen to you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.