about my future

|

Hello sir/madam ..my name is bishal gurung. Dates of birth is 26-11-1992..I am from Nepal.please tell me about about my future...

(1)which job is good for me . (2) love relationship to which zodic is better ... (3)about my health....

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Bishal,

Your Chinese zodiac sign is Monkey.

The Monkey people usually like and fit for those exciting, speculative and challenging jobs. Jobs such as professional sportsmen, stockbrokers, lawyer etc. are ideal ones for them. Besides, jobs like actors, writers, journalists and diplomats could give more room for them to show their ability. In addition, the Monkey are suitable to work in the industries of construction, real estate, hardware, household electrical appliance, catering trade, software, site management, E-commerce, insurance, banking and more.

Best match for you are Rat and Dragon.

2016 is year of the Monkey. It will be your Benming Nian(https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/benmingnian.htm). People in Benming Nian are easy to offend Tai Sui who is the legendary God in charge of people's fortune. So, you should pay more attention to your health. You'd better wear red to help drive away the evil spirit.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions