When will I get married? Whether it will be love marriage or arranged marriage?

|

My name is Ravi Shankar Pritam.I am born on 8th June 1986 in India.Time of birth 1:47 am. Birth place is Bhagalpur district and state is Bihar.

My girlfriends name is Neha Nisha her date of birth is 14th August1985 time of birth is 11:10pm.place is India and Bhagalpur district in Bihar state.

Whether I will get married to her.

Whether mine will be love or arranged.

14 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Ravi,

You may have love marriage. You may get married within the next three years.

However, there are many difficulties for your marriage. If you could insist to the last, you will get married. You two are both stubborn. You are very realistic, unconventional and unrestrained, filled with rebellious blood in your body. Oppositely, she is a traditional well-bred girl who dreams of peace and conforms to the social conventions.
  |  
hi i m sneha when will i get marrig .love or arranged
  |  
hi i m sneha my dob is 5 march1992 when will i get marrig love or arranged
  |  
Hi sneha,

You may get married in 2020, 2021, 2024, 2025 or 2027.
It's hard to know if you have have arranged marriage or love marriage without knowing your birth time and birth place.
  |  
Hii I Am Sourav.My Birth Time is 5.30 Am..And my birth Date is 2/10/1997..and I born at kalyani,westbengal..I want to know when i will get married and that is love marriage or arrange marriage??
  |  
Hi Sourav Das,

You may have arranged marriage.

Possible years for you to get married include 2020, 2022, 2025, 2028 or 2029.
  |  
Hello is there any personalized way of sending the details to when i could be married
  |  
Hi my name is Sara .my birthday Feb 8 1991 at 2:30. I want to know when will I get married
  |  
Hi I am dhivya whether my marriage will be love or arranged when will I get married my date of birth is 4 Feb 1998 time 4:35 pm I am from kerala
  |  
Hi, this is madhuri ,date of birth is 18 January 1988, time 1.30 PM District - Akola , Maharashtra. When I will get married? Would be love marriage or arranged marriage?

My boyfriend name is Madhav rasal date of birth is 04 June 1988. Birth place ,ahmadnagar , Maharashtra.

We are going through relationship troublesome,do have chance of getting married?

Please reply.
  |  
Hi
I am Devaki Krishna Prasad my
DOB :- 18-12-1984
TIME :- 11:50AM
PLACE OF BIRTH :- VIJAYAWADA
MY GIRL FRIEND
BONDA MANJUSHA
DOB :- 12-12-1992
TIME :- 10:40PM NIGHT
PLACE OF BIRTH :- YANAM
I WANT TO MARRY HER PLS TELL ME IT WILL HAPPEN?
AND WHEN ?
  |  
Hi Devaki Krishna Prasad,

You are a very good match. You may get married in 2020, 2021, 2024, 2025 or 2027.
  |  
When will I get marrierd. Will it be love or arrange. My date of birth is19/1/1992 born time between 1.05 to 1.15am
  |  
When will i get marry and will i love or arrange marriage ?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.