What to wear for good luck in love/relationship

|

Hi my boyfriend and I just broke up after a very long term relationship. He was my 1st boyfriend. My DOB is April 1975, I'm a wood rabbit. I've been pretty lucky with many things in life-financials, health, & career. However, in regards to relationship, I don't feel lucky. What can I do or wear in order to have some good luck in love/relationship for 2016? Do I need to wear a certain color clothing, wear a rabbit pendant, carry an item in purse, etc? Please advise.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Sometimes, wear an amethyst bracelet or rose quartz bracelet would be helpful to enhance your love fortune. However, it couldn't guarantee your love relationship will be better.

Your house arrangement sometimes also affects your love relationship. In Feng Shui, you should use many items in daily life in pair such as two table lamps instead of one to boost your love. Also, avoid too many vases in your home, no beam above your bed and keep your bedroom in a simple decoration.

The most important think is to understand, care and communicate more with your boyfriend in order to have a long lasting relationship.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.