Wedding day

|

Hello, me and my partner are planing to get married this year. We prefer to do it September 2017. Pure second choice is June 2017. I am really struggling to chose the date. Can you help me please.
My DOB is 30th December 1978 and his DOB is 2nd December 1975.
Thanking you in advance.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Maggie,

Your sign is Horse and his is Rabbit.

Chinese lunar June is auspicious for you to get married. In Gregorian calendar it's from July 23 to August 21 in 2017. You'd better select auspicious married dates during this period.

You can choose one of the following dates:
July: 26th (Clash Monkey), 29th Sat. (Clash Pig)
August: 1st (Clash Tiger), 2nd (Clash Rabbit), 3rd (Clash Dragon), 8th (Clash Rooster), 10th (Clash Pig), 11th (Clash Rat), 13th Sun. (Clash Tiger), 15th (Clash Dragon), 21st (Clash Dog)
  |  
Hello,i and my fiancee were planning to get married this coming year dated dec 6,2018.or dec 28,2018.my DOB is august 1,1986 and his DOB is march 6,1979.i hope you can help us
  |  
Hi Bhabescai,

Your sign is Tiger and fiancee is Goat. Dec 6, 2018 clash the people under the Tiger sign, you'd better not choose the day to get married. Dec 28,2018 is OK although it's not auspicious date especially for wedding. You can get auspicious dates for wedding in 2018 here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.