Wedding date in 2017

|

Hi, I'm trying to find an auspicious day for my wedding. I want to get married in 2017 and before it gets too hot since I'm in Florida, so I'm hoping for before May or June at the latest. Please let me know! I thought April 1st but then I realized it's Aprils Fools... so please help!

5 Answer(s)

|  
hi di,

In each month, there are many auspicious dates for wedding. But some days will clash some people with definite zodiac signs. I notice you choose the Horse sign, are you under the Horse sign? By the way, you'd better let us know your love's date of birth. To choose a day that is auspicious to you two will be Good.

Following are lucky dates for you in April and May. If you know your partner's zodiac sign, just choose the one that not clash him.

Auspicious wedding date in April:
April 1st (clash Rat), 2nd (clash Ox), 9th(clash Monkey), 12th(clash Pig), 13th(clash Rat), 21st(clash Monkey), 25th(clash Rat)

Auspicious wedding date in May:
May 3rd(clash Monkey), 5th(clash Dog), 7th(clash Rat), 9th(clash Tiger), 11th(clash Dragon), 16th(clash rooster), 17th(clash Dog), 19th(clash Rat), 20th(clash Ox), 23rd(clash Dragon), 28th(clash Rooster), 31st(clash Rat).
  |  
Hi, we were thinking February 2017. I am a Horse sign and he is a Dragon sign. Thanks for the help !
  |  
Hi Di,

The 9th, 12th, 13th, 24th, 25th and 27th in February are lucky wedding dates for you both. You can choose one of the days.
  |  
H,

Check this page to get auspicious wedding date in 2017:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm
  |  
Hello,
Your astrological forecasts seem pretty accurate. How much would you charge for a personalized forecast on career, love, financial fortune over the next 12-24 months?

Thank you and regards,
-K

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.