weak eye sight.

|

I have island on heart line and i.e true l have weak eye sight. i`m suffering this problem from the age of 8th. Now i am 21 years old.
Sir, i request you to please give me a solution for fixing my problem of weak eye sight.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Anuj Phukan,

Weak eyesight is usually affected by factors like genetics, poor nutrition, aging and excessive strain on the eyes.

Eye exercises could make your eye muscles more flexible, and bring energy and blood flow to the eyes to maintain optimal vision. Following are some ways to do eye exercises:

1. Hold a pencil at an arm’s length and focus on it. Slowly bring it closer to your nose and then move it farther from your vision until you can no longer keep it in focus. Repeat about 10 times a day.

2. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for a few seconds, and then roll them counter-clockwise for a few seconds. Repeat four or five times, blinking your eyes in between each set.

3. Try eyelid fluttering by blinking your eyes 20 to 30 times rapidly and repeatedly, without squeezing your eyes shut.

Also, you'd better consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.