Want to know about future

|

Hi my dob is 3 dec 84. Will I get a job if yes when? or shall I start business?

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sarah,

You under the Rat sign is fit to get a job and work for others instead of start your own business. This is because although you have wisdom, but cannot see things in the long run.If you work for others,you can use your own strategies to achieve some success, and be favored by the boss. While, if you start your own businesses, you will not be able to break through when encounter difficulties. Thus you often experience failures in your career.

But that doesn't mean you couldn't do your own business. You could be a tactful businessman. But you should do business with another man who is good at interpersonal relationship. If you could find a partner to deal with external affairs and you manage internal business, your business will be more balanced and stable. It's good to start your business at the age of 35 – 45 and cooperate with the people under the Ox, Monkey or Dragon sign.
  |  
Thanks for the reply Oliver. I am trying so hard to get a job but being unsuccessful.

Any timeline to get a job, this year or next year ?
  |  
Hi Sarah,

Don't worry. You may get a job in this year. You need to seek help from your friends or relatives. One of them may help you to find a good job.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions