want to know about career life, travel, love and marriage life ahead.

|

I am a male wood ox. My date of birth is 20 october, 1985, birthplace: Bangladesh. Currently i am doing my Phd in canada and serving as a lecturer at the same university. So, after finishing my Phd what will be better for me, staying in canada or move into my home country? I want to know my career life ahead.
I had a relation and broke up in 2013, since then i am single. When will i find my lifetime partner and when will i get married?

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi SMH,

It's good for you to stay in Canada or choose other countries to deveople your career after you finish Phd. You are fit to have a career in foreign countries but not your home country. There will be more chances for you and you could earn a lot in Canada or other countries. The best time for you to go back your home country is during your old age.

Your luck in love will be good in year of Rooster (2017), Rat (2020), Tiger (2022), Snake (2025) and Monkey (2028). And you may get married in one of the above years as well.
  |  
Thanks Kelly for replying me back, actually one more thing i want to know, is there any chance for me to get along/having marriage with a Pig? Am i compatible with a pig?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.