Two fate lines

|

I actually have 2 fate lines shallow extending from the base to middle finger what does that mean ?

9 Answer(s)

|  
Two fate lines are auspicious. It indicates your career goes smoothly and you can have diversified development. No matter you work for a company or manage your own business, you are easy to get success.

It's hard to tell you more about the meaning of your lines as the ending point are also important.
  |  
There is a trident at the base of my fate line. What it means ?
  |  
Hi Amitabh,

Trident at the base of fate line indicates famous and rich.
  |  
Hello
I have two fate lines emerging out of life line at different points and gives an appearance of a trident. But these two merge just above head line and then goes straight to base of middle finger. should I count this as an island.? if yes what does it means?
  |  
I don't see a fate line what does it mean?
  |  
Hi Myang,

fate line is also called career line and it mainly reflects the fortune of one's career or job.

Absent of fate line doesn't mean you don't have career during the life. It indicates you always change your job and don’t have a permanent occupation in your life. This may be caused by your careless character. Or you couldn’t find a job that you are interested in.
  |  
can someone please clear my query.
Thanks
  |  
Hi Sahil,

I think it belongs to the branch at the beginning of fate line. It indicates in your youth time, you always encounter setbacks in study and you couldn't get ahead in your career. These is always blocks in your career.
  |  
Thanks for the reply.
I also third fate line starting from palm and meeting exactly at the same point. It forms an inverted trident. there is also a square at same point of intersection. I also have two sun lines. what does that mean?????
is square a good symbol???
Thanks

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.