to know unknow baby gender

|

my wife last period date is feb 25 dob is 13 -7_1983 date of incourse between 15 mar to 25 mar my i know unborn baby gender in chinese chart best dates for boy baby given are jan to mar is it true

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

21 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Chetan,

According to Chinese Gender Chart, your wife is carrying a baby boy.

Her lunar conception month: January
Lunar age at the time of conception: 35
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy

The prediction result is just for your reference. It's proved to be right to about 70% of the people who have used it.
  |  
hey am Celine my DOB is Oct/2/1996 and I conceived Apr/15/2017 ..after converting to Chinese gender calculator which gender am I going to have kindly
  |  
Hi Celine,

Your lunar conception month: March
Lunar age at the time of conception: 22
  |  
hey am Sally my DOB is July/03/1986 and my last period was July/22/2017
which gender am I going to have kindly
  |  
Hi Sally,

You are carrying a girl according to the gender prediction chart.
  |  
my date of birth is 25 aug. 1993.....my laat period was on 27 july 2017...which gender am i going to have....plz twll me
  |  
Hi nisha,

You may get a baby boy.
  |  
Hi im Sherry

D.O.B 14 /09/1989
Last month period date 21 Aug 2017.
I wish to have a baby boy this coming month of November 2017 .What are my possible dates?
  |  
Hi my name in shalini my dob is 8 oct 1988 my last period date is 22 jan 2017.wmye intercourse between 2 feb to 12 feb. due date is 29 oct 2017.which gender i goibg to have...thanxxx
  |  
Hi Sherry,

If you find your menstrual period first date occurs during one of the following periods, you can monitor your ovulation date after the period and try on the day. The chance of conceiving baby boy will be high.

Sep 20 - Oct 19 (29 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 20 - Nov 17 (29 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
  |  
Hi Shalini,

Your conception month in Chinese lunar calendar is December. Lunar age at the time of conception is 29. Prediction of your unborn baby's gender is girl. The prediction is based on the ancient Chinese Gender Chart. It's not 100% accurate. Just for your reference.
  |  
My age is 29 yrs, Last period started on 26 April, ended on 30 April, Incourse on 11 & 12 May, May I know the possible gender of baby carrying by me?
  |  
Hi Amin,

Better provide your date of birth not your age. I need to use your D.O.B to calculate your Chinese lunar age.
  |  
Hi I am Nancy. My date of birth is 17/11/1992 and my last menstrual date was Mar 20 2017 due date given to me is 25/12/2017. What baby am I carrying? Suggestions pls...
  |  
Hii I am vishnu ...... My date of birth is 25 Jan 1997....,,,,,,,.....my last menstrual date is March 4th 2017 nd my due date is December 9th 2017.....can you please tell what is the gender???
  |  
Hi Marynancy,

Your lunar conception month: February
Lunar age at the time of conception: 26
Prediction of Baby Gender: Girl
  |  
Hi vishnu,

Your lunar conception month: February
Lunar age at the time of conception: 22
  |  
Hi I'm Aubrey.

Bday: 5/13/92
last period: 6/19/2017

|  
Hi aubreybaby,

Your lunar conception month: May
Lunar age at the time of conception: 26
  |  
My date of birth is 03/06/83 & my due date is 30/03/18 then my first sonogram is 15/08/17 that day i was 7weeks & 4days pregnancy can u pls tell me i have male or female ?
  |  
Hi MEENAKSHISHEJWAL,

Your lunar date of conception: 6th Lunar month, 14th Lunar Day
Lunar age at the time of conception: 35

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.