For baby boy

|

Hello,I am confused why there is a lot of differences in the gender charts available across many sites online and also the baby gender dates that is displayed on your website to have a baby of the gender that we desire. If the dates shown based on my DOB for having a boy baby are put in the baby gender predictor, it shows that the baby will be a girl? But the dates are given by the same site to conceive a buy. Kindly clarify.
And I would like to have a baby boy.my date of birth is 1989 August 22 in english date.and want to get to concieve in this year 2019 and 2020 AD. Kindly suggest me

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Bishnu,

1. There is only one Chinese Gender Chart in stead of multiple ones. You may find different versions of the chart from different sites. If you see different ones, it's must be a wrong one caused by copying mistakes or other reasons.

2. You may check the wrong age or wrong lunar month. So, you get different result.

3. According to the Chinese Gender Chart, in rest of 2019 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Dec 26 - Dec 31 in English date (you are 31 lunar years old, the 12th Chinese lunar month)

In 2020 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Jan 1 - Jan 24 in English date (you are 31 lunar years old, the 12th Chinese lunar month)
Jan 25 - Feb 22 in English date (you are 32 lunar years old, the 1st Chinese lunar month)
Mar 24 - Apr 22 in English date (you are 32 lunar years old, the 3rd Chinese lunar month)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions