Someone in my Dream tried to kill me but I was able to kill him instead.

|

My Mother and I visited our friend in China and that night we all when out to dinner and talked about touring around the city. Once it got dark I was sleepy and wanted to go to bed. I don't know what time it was but I heard a noise and it woke me up. It also woke my moms guy friend up too. We both looked at each other and suddenly a man rushes me with a knife in his hands, he pauses and says "American?" I grab his knife and stab him in the neck with it. I push him off me and the guy next to who I know ask me if I am ok/ I tell him no that I just killed someone. While we are talking a sound of the radio turns on and its playing rap music and he runs in with a baseball bat and I hear a man cry out. I wait for a minute and I hear nothing. Out of the shadows I see this large man holding the baseball bat and a knife and that's when I wake up.

1 Answer(s)

|  
You may be experiencing some destructive and powerful emotions recently. In the other hand, you may lack the sense of security and feel lonely which make you have this kind of dream.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.