Lady bugs & spiders

|

I dreamed I and my youngest son saw a bunch of spiders. Ladybugs too. We were in a different kitchen than the one we have in our apartment. But we saw them on a white wall underneath some kitchen cabinets that did look like the ones in our apartment. We were admiring them. And like most people, I would normally kill most bugs when the get into the house. However, I seldom kill spiders and I never kill ladybugs. I don't kill frogs, toads or lizards either when they get into the house. So the fact that I was just looking at them is not unusual. What is worth noting is that the spiders themselves, made a design, with a few lady bugs on the wall. It looked like a loosely woven screen, or like a very loosely hung curtain of beads in this one place on the wall underneath some cabinets. It was pretty delightful. I would say it covered an 8 x 8 patch of surface on this white wall. So this one is pretty interesting, being in a kitchen again. It was not surprising that I was dreaming about being in the kitchen. But the key features & insights I remembered from this dream were: patterns, the design the insects made on the wall. Spiders and ladybugs, my favorites from the insect taxonomies. My son and I really discussing how beautiful the design was, and the fact that I was not killing the insects. I just let them be.

May You Interest

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi AKASHA KINLOCK,

Dreaming about a spider indicates the danger and the ladybugs stands for illness. You'd better take good care of yourself recently.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.