renovate in the south area

|

Hi there. We intend to renovate our kitchen, which is located in the SE, S, SW area of our house. My animal sign is Rabbit,my husband's sign is Ox, and our children were born on the year of the Dog and Rat. what is the best time this year that we can have the renovation. Thank you!

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi izzy,

In the rest of 2017, the Monkey and Pig months which are from August 22 to September 19 and November 18 to December 17 in Gregorian calendar are best months. During these periods, the auspicious days to renovate house for you include:

August 29th
September 3rd, 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 18th
November 2nd, 9th, 12th
December 3rd, 5th, 6th, 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th
  |  
Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your reply. We are quite confused because i have read that the southern part of the house should not be disturbed this year. Should we really avoid this? Or are there days that it is alright to dig or renovate? Thanks again.
  |  
Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your reply. We are quite confused because i have read that the southern part of the house should not be disturbed this year. Should we really avoid this? Or are there days that it is alright to dig or renovate? Thanks again.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.