I want to conceive a baby boy in 2017

|

I want to conceive a boy in 2017, My date of birth is 22 August1989 (As per Calendar). Could you please help me to find out exact time period I should try top get pregnant to have a baby boy?

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi priya,

The best conceiving time for you to get baby boy in 2017 based on Chinese baby conception calendar include:
February 26 - March 27, 2017
May 26 - November 17, 2017

Your menstrual period first date should be among one of the above periods.
  |  
I want to conceive a boy in 2017, My date of birth is 9July 1983 (As per Calendar). Could you please help me to find out exact time period I should try top get pregnant to have a baby boy? Please please
  |  
Hi Guri,

Chinese Baby Gender Chart shows if you are conceived (your last menstrual period first date occurs) in one of the following periods in 2017, you have more chances to get a baby boy.
January 1 - March 27
April 26 - May 25
September 20 - October 19
December 18 - December 31
  |  
Hi! my DOB is 18 dec 1982, and i already have a sweet little daughter, planning to have a baby boy in 2017. need a right date for conceiving, i am quite confused with the calender shown here. please help
  |  
I m still confused my dob is 22aug1989..my periods generally occurs between 10 to 15 every month i want to conceive for a baby boy..pls guide according to the english calender and ovulation cycle. Thank u
  |  
Hi Deepika,

In Gregorian calendar, the best conceiving time for you in 2017 to get baby boy include:
January 1 - January 27
February 26 - April 25
May 26 - June 23
October 20 - December 31
  |  
Hi priya,

You should try on your ovulation date after your period which may occurs during March 10 to 15 or June, July, August, September, Octover and November 10 to 15.

The simple way to calculate your ovulatory date is to count back 14 days from your next period. You'd better buy ovulation detection kits to test.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.