I want to conceive a baby boy

|

Hi..I want to conceive a baby boy in 2017.My Lmp is 2/1/2017..My DOB is 30/06/1984. when is the best time to conceive a baby boy for sure..and which time I ovaluate according to my LMP

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Rose decosta,

Chinese Baby Gender Calendar shows if you are conceived (your last period first date occurs) during one of the following periods in 2017, you have more chances to get pregnant with baby boy:
January 1 - February 25
March 28 - April 25
December 18 - December 31

As your LMP is during the right time, you can try after it on your ovulation date in January. It's hard to calculate your ovulation date as I'm not sure if your period is regular or not. If it's regular, use the following tool to predict or buy ovulation prediction kits to test:
www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/ovulation-calculator.htm
  |  
Mam that means I have to try only when I m ovaluate to conceive a baby boy or else any time after my period gets over..and yes my period is regular then how I can calculate about ovaluation period.
  |  
For baby boy, you’d better have sex no more than 24 hours before ovulation and no more than 12 hours after that. You can use the tool I gave you before to calculate your ovulation period. Or please let me know your Average Lasting Time (Days)and Average Menstrual Cycle Length. I'll help you check.
  |  
Yes mam..my average lasting days is 5 days and menstrual cycle length is 28 days.but mam you told me the best dates on that days also we can try after my LMP or only when I ovaluate then try..thanks
  |  
January 16 will be your ovulation date. Try no more than 24 hours before ovulation and no more than 12 hours after that.

You should avoid sex for 3-7 days before ovulation.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.