I have a x between the index and middle finger.

|

What does it mean

15 Answer(s)

|  
Hi javier luna Suarez,

It indicates that you are easy-going and are talented in many aspects; you are efficient in both brainy and brawny activities and adaptable; you will get help from your lover, friends, subordinates or brothers and sisters in career and enjoy the happy and warm family life.
  |  
I also have a x below little finger and a star under my middle finger
  |  
Hi javier luna Suarez,

The X below the little finger implies that you lay emphasis on appearance and tend to judge people with their appearance; you are predestined to fall in love with God and Buddha and you might be obsessed with studying numerology due to the religious belief.

The star under the middle finger suggests you will make great achievements in many aspects. However, you are self-willed and will be lonely in old age.
  |  
So when I'm old age will I be just lonely
  |  
Yes, from the marks as you described, you will be lonely during the old age.

This is just for your reference. The palm lines usually change with years and the definite prediction is usually based on the whole palm.
  |  
O.k. thank you
  |  
Forgot to ask you this will I at least have kids
  |  
I have 3 marriage lines the second one is downward Cure 1&3look similar in length
  |  
Also children lines look shadowy unclear and I have a y at the end
  |  
Which of the marriage lines is the most longest? The second one?
  |  
Are the marriage lines deep and clear?
  |  
They appear to be clear and deep marriage lines
  |  
You will have children at least two. But they are not with good physical condition. They may live far away from you when they grow older.
  |  
Will my future wife be older than me and will their arugements or live apart.

Thank you

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.