I dreamed about catching frogs

|

I dreamed about catching frogs with a hook in deep water. What does it means?

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi enno,

Dreaming about catching frogs means what you worries will have a way to solve. Your relationship with friends will be better than before. If you are singe, you could get success in love. However, your health condition is a little poor and you are easy to suffer from indigestion. In work, your working environment is a little nervous.
  |  
I dreamed about killing my neighbour's dog and started crying after killing it.
  |  
Hi enno,

Dog stands for loyalty and is the morality in your heart in dream. Dreaming about killing other's dog means you may do something that offend your moral concepts and conscience.
  |  
I dreamed of my friends chasing me and when i try to hide they still find me,and one friend of mine mistakenly cut of his dick when he wanted to cut me with the knife.what does this means?
  |  
Hi Enno,

This indicates you and your friends may fall out and become enemies. Or, your pressure will be reseales and the problem you worried will be solved.
  |  
I dreamed about catching small and big fish in shallow water with my own hand.What does it means?
  |  
Fish is the symbol of wealth in dream. Catching fish with your own hand means you could grask good oppotunities to make a fortune. That's a good dream.
  |  
I dreamed of being a flying snake and people chased me.what does it means?

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!