I dreamed about catching frogs

|

I dreamed about catching frogs with a hook in deep water. What does it means?

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi enno,

Dreaming about catching frogs means what you worries will have a way to solve. Your relationship with friends will be better than before. If you are singe, you could get success in love. However, your health condition is a little poor and you are easy to suffer from indigestion. In work, your working environment is a little nervous.
  |  
I dreamed about killing my neighbour's dog and started crying after killing it.
  |  
Hi enno,

Dog stands for loyalty and is the morality in your heart in dream. Dreaming about killing other's dog means you may do something that offend your moral concepts and conscience.
  |  
I dreamed of my friends chasing me and when i try to hide they still find me,and one friend of mine mistakenly cut of his dick when he wanted to cut me with the knife.what does this means?
  |  
Hi Enno,

This indicates you and your friends may fall out and become enemies. Or, your pressure will be reseales and the problem you worried will be solved.
  |  
I dreamed about catching small and big fish in shallow water with my own hand.What does it means?
  |  
Fish is the symbol of wealth in dream. Catching fish with your own hand means you could grask good oppotunities to make a fortune. That's a good dream.
  |  
I dreamed of being a flying snake and people chased me.what does it means?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.