I dreamed about catching frogs

Asked by e***o | 7/29/2017 9:45:05 AM

I dreamed about catching frogs with a hook in deep water. What does it means?

8 Answer(s)

M***e 8/1/2017 3:43:28 AM

Hi enno,

Dreaming about catching frogs means what you worries will have a way to solve. Your relationship with friends will be better than before. If you are singe, you could get success in love. However, your health condition is a little poor and you are easy to suffer from indigestion. In work, your working environment is a little nervous.

e***o 8/1/2017 7:35:38 AM

I dreamed about killing my neighbour's dog and started crying after killing it.

M***e 8/1/2017 8:46:28 AM

Hi enno,

Dog stands for loyalty and is the morality in your heart in dream. Dreaming about killing other's dog means you may do something that offend your moral concepts and conscience.

E***o 8/7/2017 9:38:24 PM

I dreamed of my friends chasing me and when i try to hide they still find me,and one friend of mine mistakenly cut of his dick when he wanted to cut me with the knife.what does this means?

M***e 8/8/2017 2:34:28 AM

Hi Enno,

This indicates you and your friends may fall out and become enemies. Or, your pressure will be reseales and the problem you worried will be solved.

E***O 8/17/2017 6:15:12 PM

I dreamed about catching small and big fish in shallow water with my own hand.What does it means?

M***e 8/18/2017 1:10:07 AM

Fish is the symbol of wealth in dream. Catching fish with your own hand means you could grask good oppotunities to make a fortune. That's a good dream.

e***o 8/18/2017 8:06:06 AM

I dreamed of being a flying snake and people chased me.what does it means?

Related Questions

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Hot Topics

Fish in a Dream (13 Replies)
dream (10 Replies)
Eyes bleeding (9 Replies)
Candle (8 Replies)
Tiger Dream (6 Replies)