I am a Fire Rabbit.

|

My name is Carmilene Albao Ricaflaza. Born October 5, 1987.
Is there any luck for me to travel this year or to have a work abroad to help my kids? Or will my application for work abroad will be granted?
And is it possible for me to have a partner, a lifetime partner and a father to my kids since my husband left us for other woman. Thank You.

2 Answer(s)

|  
I don't know if my question belong in this category. Please pardon me if ever this doesn't belong here.
  |  
Hi cL87,

It's the right category for this question. For Rabbit born in 1987, you will have a poor fortune in most cases due to the conflict with Tai Sui (the Grand Duke Jupiter or Grand Commander of the Year) caused by the inter-restriction between Rabbit and Rooster (2017 is year of the Rooster), which will further intensify your pressure.

You should seek for changes this year to spend the year smoothly. Yi Ma Star which stands for traveling abroad falls on your sign this year which means it's very good for you to travel or work abroad. So, application for work abroad will bring you good luck. You should strive for the use of external resources to help you get the job.

For single Rabbit, you will have extremely good luck with the opposite sex due to the auspicious star in charge of love relationship falls on you, so you will be more likely to find a right one from workplace or social platform.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.