how will this year go for me will I have any luck or next year

|

sept 28 1997 2:00am

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi javier luna Suarez,

Both 2018 and 2019 are not so good to you under the Ox sign. In 2020, you will have good luck.

2018 is the year of Wood Dog and your sign suffer from punishment of Tai-Sui since your earthly branch will torture the earthly branch of Tai-Sui. As a result, you will experience ups and downs in luck, for which you should be very careful because you will be prone to personal financial losses, open and secret competitions, or gaining wealth at the expense of justice, even lawsuits. Fortunately, your luck will not be too poor due to the blessing of several auspicious stars. In short, you Oxen will get out of troubles with the help of someone else even if you encounter difficulties; as long as you have enough patience and efforts, you will be more likely to turn the tables and go upstream. The emotional ups and downs will be the biggest obstacle for you; a calm and peaceful mind will help you to simplify the problems.

Stepping into 2019 which is a year of Earth Pig, you are supposed to bid farewell to the dark year and usher in good luck, but the limited blessing from auspicious stars, only 'Tang Fu', and the adverse effect of several inauspicious stars will make you mentally and physically exhausted. First of all, any little bit of inattention will lead to health problems. Secondly, you tend to suffer unexpected financial losses and have a tense relationship with your family and neighbors, so don't be too fussy.
  |  
asking a question to year 2020 I finally love that been waiting so long for. In love I have nothing lucky

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.