Eyes bleeding

|

Hi, i saw i llook at my eyes in mirror they becomes red and start bleeding, i immediate ready to go to the doctor but all of sudden i vomit and many things appear in what i vomit all indigestible food stuff like chicken etc but none food was inndigestible form. I said my digestion os too slow even in two days no digestion took place.

May You Interest

9 Answer(s)

|  
Hi jaazba shafi,

Is this what your dream about?
  |  
Yes
  |  
Hi, i saw i look at my eyes in mirror they becomes red and start bleeding, i immediate ready to go to the doctor but all of sudden i vomit and many things appear in what i vomit all indigestible food stuff like chicken etc but none food was in digestible form. I said my digestion is too slow even in two days no digestion took place.
  |  
Hi jaazba shafi,

Not sure if you are male or female. You are single or married? To different kind of people such as student, businessman, staff, singles, married person, this dream has different meanings.

In general, eyes bleeding is not auspicious. It indicate sorrow will happen to you because someone in your family may get ill or die.

Vomiting is good to man indicating the success in career and for women it means the possibility of getting pregnant.
  |  
Hi im single, a jobian and female. Now tell me possibilities.
  |  
Btw im in relationship too so from knowing all facts tell me. Im stdying too as well doing job.
  |  
Btw no chance of preganancy because he is living in another country right now.thanks
  |  
Hi jaazba shafi,

In love, it indicates you are not frank to each other. You always suspect the other and have your own secrets.

In work, you should watch out your words recently or it may offend someone.

Also, it indicates one of your elders in your family may get ill or die.

Just for your reference.
  |  
Oho in love we are totally fair but its long distance relationship. Im work some ptoblems are still there in..
Elder is my grand pa ...

Thanks for answering

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.