Career

|

I am struggling with career from almost past 8 years. I Admit I gave more importance to love and been through 2 break ups dusring these 8 years . I Was pursuing 2 professional degrees Chartered accountancy and company secretary but i couldn't crack final of both exams as I went in trauma due to harassment and break up of relationships. Than I gave some exams for getting a government job but I couldn't crack any of them. can you see if I will be successful in feild of career ever ? What are the career choices i should go for ? Its hard to be dependent on parents at age of 27..

My date of birth 6 june 1990
Time of birth - 18:18

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Trishali,

The career is really affected by your love life. What you need to do first is try to pay much attention to your career instead of love now. A woman who is independent in life will be more respected by others. When you have a good career, there will be many good guys coming to you.

You need to make more fiends to expand your circle of friends. Take a refresher course instead of seeking a job directly. You are fit to efficient works instead of simple and monotonous ones. E.g. Journalists, translators, salesmen, and securities traders would be perfect.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.